ETSSPERAPP – Performance Appraisal
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSSPERAPP
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £395.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This is a highly participative workshop and encourages participants to recognise performance appraisal as a strategic and integrated approach to delivering success in organisations.
It is intended for any individual who, in the course of their work are required to manage the performance of other individuals.
Instructor led, group paced.
By the end of today, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the purpose of performance appraisal
- Explain the Performance Appraisal process steps and how they work
- Develop your ability to hold performance discussions
- Make performance assessments
- Record performance outcomes in line with the process
- By using group discussion, we work towards defining performance appraisal what it is and how it is used to help individuals meet organisational goals.
- Identification of the key elements of a performance review meeting (The looking back discussion) Group discussion and small group tasks
- Small group exercises are based around learning how to set SMART objectives and development planning for team members (The looking forward discussion)
- Linking the process to organisational strategy. Use of group discussion
- Practical exercises help individuals to learn how to document the process and generate performance evidence