ETRES01 – Building Resilience
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETRES01
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £395.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Resilience is a key skill for everyone in both our personal and professional lives. It helps individuals “bounce back” when encountering challenges, setbacks and crisis. This 1 day workshop gives attendees the opportunity to explore their own levels of personal resilience, and develop strategies to develop skills they can use in challenging situations. Building personal resilience enables us to deal with adversity and perform at our best, increasing our self-confidence.
Any professionals who would like to improve their performance and the results they achieve by becoming more resilient.
- Explore the meaning of resilience
- Identify outcomes and consequences of being resilient in both personal and business situations
- Recognise the situations, emotions and behaviours that impact on our resilience
- Review their personal ability to be resilient
- Develop strategies to help achieve more positive results
- Develop a Personal Action Plan
What is resilience?
- What do we mean by “resilience?”
- What are the benefits of being resilient?
- What are the outcomes when we’re not resilient?
- Self-assessment questionnaire to identify how resilient participants feels they are
Exploring situations where we feel challenged
- When is our resilience challenged?
- Understanding how the brain works
- Our belief system
- How we behave
Strategies for developing resilience:
- Staying calm under pressure
- Managing our reactions
- Understanding the problem
- Building confidence
- Being optimistic
- Putting things in perspective
Peer coaching and action planning