ETPERMAN – Performance Management
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETPERMAN
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £395.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This is a highly participative workshop and encourages delegates to recognise performance management as a strategic and integrated approach to delivering success in organisations.
Workshops will be tailored to meet the needs of individual clients and to match their specific processes.
It is intended for any individual, who in the course of their work, are required to manage the performance of other individuals.
By then end of this workshop, you should be able to:
- Explain the purpose of performance management
- Explain the performance management process steps and how they work
- Develop your ability to hold performance discussions
- Make performance assessments
- Record performance outcomes in line with the company's process
- By using group discussion, we work towards defining performance management, what it is, and how it is used to help individuals meet organisational goals.
- Identification of the key elements of a performance review meeting. The looking back discussion group and small group tasks.
- Small group exercises are based around learning how to set SMART Objectives and development planning for team members. The looking forward discussion.
- Linking the process to organisational strategy. Use of group discussion.
- Practical exercises help individuals to learn how to document the process and generate performance evidence.