The PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certificate is designed to help professionals deliver agile projects by tailoring PRINCE2 management controls with a broad toolset of agile delivery techniques and frameworks.
The certification will help you to:
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Sole Supplier to the Scottish Government
The exam certification accredited by PeopleCert on behalf of Axelos is included in the cost of this course.
Foundation Exam format
- Closed book
- One-hour multiple-choice paper
- 50 questions with a pass mark of 55%
- Closed book exam.
Practitioner Exam format
- Objective testing
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 60% pass mark
- Two-and-a-half hours’ (150 minutes) duration, no additional reading time
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 Agile guide only).
All delegates enrolled on virtual course bookings receive a hard copy of course materials sent to a preferred postal address.
PRINCE2 Agile is suitable for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they're a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation has no prerequisites. Those without any pre-existing knowledge of PRINCE2 are eligible to sit the certification as this will be covered during the training.
In order to take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner examination, a candidate must hold a current version of any of the below certifications:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
The key objectives of this course are to:
- Understand key concepts relating to PRINCE2
- Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2 Agile
- Understand how PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products are tailored and/or applied in an agile context
- Understand the agile ways of working, key terms and techniques
- Understand the focus areas in an agile context
- Build on the basic concepts of agile ways of working within PRINCE2
- Practise blending PRINCE2 and the agile way of working
- Be able to apply and evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context
- Be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context
- The basics
- PRINCE2 process
- PRINCE2 themes
- The Hexagon and MoSCoW
- Principles and behaviours
- Business case
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Organisation and agile leadership
- Quality and user stories
- Risk and change
- The Agilometer
- Agile planning
- MPD and SCRUM
- Sprint review and retrospective
- Rich communication
- Lean start-up
- Process review
- Themes review
Dates & Locations
|Virtual Class||15/08/22 9:30||5 Days||£995.00|
|Virtual Class||12/09/22 9:30||5 Days||£995.00|
|Virtual Class||07/11/22 9:30||5 Days||£995.00|