WD16L1 – MS Word 2016 Level 1
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: WD16L1
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This Introduction to Microsoft Word 2016 training class is designed for students new to working with Microsoft Word in Windows. Students will learn to create, edit, format, and print Microsoft Word documents.
Students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft Word 2016 or more experienced Word users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 2016 interface.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Learn to create and edit Microsoft Word documents.
- Learn about the Ribbon.
- Learn about the File tab.
- Learn to create new documents and use Word templates.
- Learn to format Word documents.
- Learn to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents.
Creating a Microsoft Word Document
- Starting a Microsoft Document
- Creating a Document
- Saving a Document
- Importing a File
- The Status Bar
- Closing a Document
- The Ribbon
The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Introduction to the Backstage View
- Opening a Document
- New Documents and Word Templates
- Configuring Documents to Print
- Adding Your Name to Microsoft Word
- Adding Values to Document Properties
- Working with Autosaved Versions of Documents
The Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding Additional Commands wtih the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands and Groups
Formatting Microsoft Word Documents
- Selecting Text
- Selecting Fonts
- Working with Lists
- Inserting a Hyperlink in a Document
- Using Styles
- Using Themes
- Using the Ruler
- Setting Margins
- Find and Replace
- Find and Replace Tips
- Appending Text to a Document
- Using the Clipboard
Finalizing Microsoft Word Documents
- Adding Page Numbers
- Headers and Footers
- Checking Spelling and Grammar
Microsoft Word New Features Since 2013
- Using Read Mode
- Object Zoom Feature
New Features in Word 2016
- Tell Me
- Smart Lookup