ETPPAS – Practical Application of Scrum
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETPPAS
- Duration: Days 2
- Price per delegate: £795.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This two day workshop is designed to provide a solid, practical insight into how and why Scrum works. It aims to equip delegates with a thorough grounding in Scrum and introduction to User Stories.
The Scrum Guide: available at www.scrum.org.
Managers, Programmers, Development Team Leads, Testers, Analysts, Product Managers, or someone who interfaces with Agile/Scrum teams.
Delegates should have a basic understanding of and practical experience with project management concepts and practices.
Performance Based Objectives
Through attending this workshop you will gain insights into:
- The foundations of Agile & Scrum
- Coverage of Scrum principles and values
- Scrum roles, responsibilities and artefacts
- Planning and feedback meetings
- The iron triangle of project management
- The need for, and the power, of feedback loops
- The power of self-organising teams
- Managing Scope
- Estimation and planning
- The importance of quality
Interactive sessions and engaging discussions will also take place around:
- Pitfalls of Scrum
- Agile & Scrum interactions with traditional methods and governance
- How to deal with distributed teams
- How to start & scale
- A case study to apply Agile practices, which will allow participants to practically apply scrum practitioner techniques in a focussed group
Sole Supplier to the Scottish Government