ETASPO – Scrum Product Owner Advanced
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETASPO
- Duration: 2 Days
- Price per delegate: £950.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This course has been designed to enable Product Owners to continue their learning journey to explore techniques and to support them with their Product Ownership.
During the course we explore different layers of goals, from Product Vision through Product Goals to Sprint Goals, along with ensuring robust feedback loops exist to validate product value. Through this we will explore Systems Thinking approaches to ensure the delegate can recognise when a group (stakeholders or developers) are engaged in divergent or convergent thinking.
The course requires delegates to have existing knowledge/experience of the Scrum framework as it builds on the basics to explore supporting techniques.
Performance Based Objectives
This course will enable existing Product Owners to learn about the different stances they may take daily to cope with everyday challenges.
- What are your Products?
- Re-cap of Product Owner role
- Layered goals
- Systems Thinking
- Communicating & Maintaining the Product Vision
- Preferred Product Owner Stances
- Misunderstood Product Owner Stances
- Forecasting and Release planning
- Journey mapping
- Jobs to be done
- Product Backlog Management techniques
- Culture: PO as part of the Scrum Team
- Scaling Scrum – multiple teams
- Scaling Scrum – layered POs