PP365L1 – MS PowerPoint 365 Level 1
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: PP365L1
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This Introduction to PowerPoint 365 training class is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 365. Students will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. Students will format text on slides to enhance clarity and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. Students will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form and then finalize a presentation.
This course is intended for students who have little or no familiarity with Microsoft PowerPoint 365 or more experienced Word users who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 365 interface.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Start and end a PowerPoint session.
- Edit a presentation.
- Create different types of slides.
- Use the Outline tab.
- Add Clipart to a slide.
- Format slides and use templates.
- Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation.
- Apply Tables and Charts to a presentation.
- Print various components of a presentation.
- Run a slide show.
Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
- Starting Microsoft PowerPoint
- Normal View
- Creating a Presentation
- Saving a Document
- Importing a File
- The Status Bar
- Closing a Presentation
- The Ribbon
The Quick Access Toolbar
- Adding Common Commands
- Adding More Commands with the Customize Dialog Box
- Adding Ribbon Commands or Groups
The Backstage View (The File Menu)
- Introduction to the Backstage View
- Opening a Presentation
- New Presentation and Presentation Templates
- Presentation Properties
- Adding Your Name to a Microsoft PowerPoint
Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
- Selecting a Slide Layout
- Adding text
- Adding Text from a Text File or Word Outline
- Editing Text
- Formatting Text
- Formatting Text as WordArt
- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Formatting Text Placeholders
- Adding Slides to a Presentation
- Arranging Slides
Working with Images
- Adding Images to a Slide
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting Clip Art
- Capturing and Inserting a Snapshot
- Editing an Image
- Formatting Images
- Applying a Style and Cropping an Image
- Grouping and Ungrouping Images
- Arranging Images
- Adding Shapes
Working with Tables and Charts
- Inserting a Table
- Formatting Tables
- Importing Tables from External Sources
- Inserting a Chart
- Formatting a Chart
- Importing Charts from External Sources