ETUNBIA – Unconscious (Implicit) Bias
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETUNBIA
- Duration: Half Day
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Biases are natural - they’re the result of everything we’ve ever seen, heard or experienced
influencing our opinions about someone or something – rather than the reality or the facts.
However, they shouldn’t go un-checked or un-challenged.
The aim of this training is to help delegates become aware of any biases they are currently unaware
of, and to challenge them by:
- understanding how unconscious bias works
- recognising and acknowledging their own hidden preferences, assumptions and biases
- knowing how to think more critically and consciously when making decisions
- being aware of the dangers of prejudice and stereotyping other people
- looking at how unconscious bias affects decision making, working relationships and
By the end of this course delegates will be able to:
- Analyse the danger behind the concepts of stereotypes for the workplace
- Explore the implications behind discrimination in the workplace
- Understand the cognitive processing behind the development of our values systems
- through examining a sociological & psychological model behind the evolution of our values.
- Analyse some our own lives and individual case studies to demonstrate some common
- types of Unconscious bias.
By identifying, challenging and reducing bias, management can create a more communicative,
diverse and successful workforce.