ETSTRESS – Stress Management
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSTRESS
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to examine the causes of stress and its impact on their own productivity, and to consider a range of techniques for helping themselves manage their own stress positively.
Employees who experience stress in the workplace.
Instructor led, group paced.
By the end of this course each delegate will be able to:
- Assess their own stress levels and identify the common causes in the workplace and at home
- Identify the most common effects of stress on their quality of life
- Say 'No' assertively
- Deal with procrastination
- Learn a number of relaxation techniques to reduce the negative effects of stress
- Identify the areas in their life where they can take control of some of the causes of their stress and plan a positive course of action
- Introduce some tactics designed to sustain a long term positive mental attitude
- Turn positive action into positive habits
- Design and implement their own support map
- Take personal responsibility for managing their own stress