ETSSTIMM – Time Management
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSSTIMM
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This time management training course is designed to help participants develop their skills in time management to achieve more effective results in less time.
This is a practical course that introduces proven techniques for mastering time. The approach will involve discussion to introduce the concepts of time management and practical exercises and syndicate work to develop personal skills.
Time management training will help anyone who wants to increase work effectiveness and productivity, achieve greater control of their daily activities and overcome stress.
Instructor led, group paced.
By the end of today, delegates will be able to:
- Identify your own particular time wasters and adopt strategies for eliminating them from your work pattern.
- Recognise the variety of causes of procrastination and apply relevant techniques to overcome these.
- Clarify and prioritise objectives and goals.
- Adopt appropriate strategies for dealing with interruptions.
- Use practical techniques for organising work.
- Identify when to say no, ask for time or reach a workable compromise
Do It Now:
- How good is your time management?
- How do you get started with the business of organising yourself?
- Procrastination a dreaded disease? What is it and how do you overcome it?
Objectives and Goals:
- Objectives - where do you want to be?
- Personal and business goals.
- Prioritising activities - urgency and importance.
Evaluate Current Usage Of Time:
- Keeping a time log.
- Identifying your personal time wasters.
- Dealing with interruptions.
Organising Your Work:
- Daily/weekly planning.
- Effective time management systems.
Organising your workspace:
- Organising your desk so that you don't waste time looking for things under the clutter
Saying no, I don't know or asking for help:
- What do you do when different people all want something done at the same time?
- What do you do when you're unsure of how to do something you've been asked to do?
- What do you do when you're snowed under and drowning in a sea of paperwork?
- Techinques that will ensure you reduce your stress levels
- Developing and maintaining your time management habits.