ETSSCOS – Coaching Skills
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSSCOS
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This one-day workshop can be used as an introduction to coaching but can also form the basis of part of a larger programme that uses coaching as a means of working towards the achievement of strategic objectives. Programmes can be tailored to suit the needs of individual clients.
Any line manager, who in the course of their work is required to manage and develop the performance of team members.
Instructor led, group paced.
By the end of today, delegates will be able to:
- Explain the basic tools and models used in coaching
- Develop effective questioning skills
- Recognise the importance of effective listening
- Describe the GROW model
- Demonstrate the use of coaching to support the appraisal process
- Learning styles questionnaire leading to discussion around the importance of recognising individual learning styles
- Coaching tutor-input and discussion around what coaching is and what it is not
- Group tasks to highlight effective listening skills
- Discussion and group tasks to develop key questions for use when coaching
- GROW model: what it is and how it is used within the coaching context
- Group activity that will allow participants to demonstrate coaching skills