ETMYTRW – Managing Your Time As A Remote Worker
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETMYTRW
- Duration: Half Day
- Price per delegate: £195.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
“I don’t have enough time” is a common call from many of us as we juggle our daily lives. We have our personal lives, with family, friends and social events – and we have work. Add to this the situation where we find ourselves working remotely, in particularly from our homes, and we can find ourselves overwhelmed – trying to keep our home and business lives moving along smoothly, spinning plates in the air, fearful in case we drop any or let them slip. As a result, we can end up working long hours, feeling exhausted and even stressed.
This 3 hour virtual session gives you the opportunity to take time out (Yes!) to reflect on how you are currently operating. During the session we will explore some tools and techniques that could make your life run much more smoothly, and suggest some actions you may want to consider adopting to help you feel more calm and in control.
This current course outline is specifically tailored to allow time for sharing of thoughts, emotions and behaviours experienced during the Coronavirus pandemic.
A half day live session with our instructor in a virtual class. A 15 minute break is included.
By the end of this training, you should be better able to:
- Identify how you currently plan and manage your time
- Recognise where you procrastinate
- Identify a range of tools and techniques you can use to improve your time management
- Recognise the key interruptions to your work and identify strategies to minimise these
- Describe when and how to delegate effectively
- Establish when and how to say “No”
- Develop a practical action plan for use back in the workplace