M-AI-100T01 – Designing and Implementing an Azure AI Solution
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: M-AI-100T01
- Duration: 3 Days
- Price per delegate: £1,595.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Build a customer support chat Bot that use artificial intelligence from the Microsoft Azure platform including language understanding and pre-built AI functionality in the Azure Cognitive Services.
This course is aimed at Cloud Solution Architects, Azure artificial intelligence designers, and AI developers.
Before attending this course, students must have:
- Azure Fundamentals
- C# Knowledge
Module 1 - Introducing Azure Cognitive Services
The student will learn about the available Cognitive Services on Microsoft Azure and their role in architecting AI solutions.
- Overview of Azure Cognitive Services
- Creating a Cognitive Service on the Azure Portal
- Access and Test a Cognitive Service
Module 2 - Creating Bots
The student will learn about the Microsoft Bot Framework and Bot Services.
- Introducing the Bot Service
- Creating a Basic Chat Bot
- Testing with the Bot Emulator
Module 3 - Enhancing Bots with QnA Maker
The student will learn about the QnA Maker and how to integrate Bots and QnA Maker to build up a useful knowledge base for user interactions.
- Introducing QnA Maker
- Implement a Knowledge Base with QnA Maker
- Integrate QnA with a Bot
Module 4 - Learn How to Create Language Understanding Functionality with LUIS
The student will learn about LUIS and how to create intents and utterances to support a natural language processing solution.
- Introducing Language Understanding
- Create a new LUIS Service
- Build Language Understanding with Intents and Utterances
Module 5 - Enhancing Your Bots with LUIS
The student will learn about integrating LUIS with a Bot to better understand the users’ intentions when interacting with the Bot.
- Overview of language understanding for AI applications
- Integrate LUIS and Bot to create an AI-based solution
Module 6 - Integrate Cognitive Services with Bots and Agents
The student will learn about integrating Bots and Agents with Azure Cognitive Services for advanced features such as sentiment analysis, image and text analysis, and OCR and object detection.
- Understand Cognitive Services for Bot Interactions
- Perform Sentiment Analysis for your Bot with Text Analytics
- Detect Language in a Bot with the Language Cognitive Services
- Integrate Computer Vision with Bots