BCMOVW – Business Change Manager (BMC) Overview
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: BCMOVW
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £495.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This course provides a clear definition of the role of the Business Change Manager within a business change environment. The course will introduce participants to the role and provide an understanding of what needs to be achieved in successfully managing the delivery of change within an organisation. Documentation will be provided as part of the course. It can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of the organization.
Performance Based Objectives
To provide participants with:
- An understanding of the role of a Business Change Manager.
- An appreciation of what is expected of a Business Change Manager.
- An understanding of the responsibilities of the roles within a business change environment that will support successful delivery of change.
- An understanding of the environment which requires to be created to support the successful transition of change into the business.
By the end of the session attendees should be able to:
- Define their role as a Business Change Manager.
- Identify the key areas of responsibility in relation to their role.
- Identify the roles the Business Change Manager will work with to support successful delivery of change.
- Describe the key activities required to be carried out in delivering change into the business.
The content of the course will include:
- Introduction to Change Management
- Key roles in the business change environment
- The role and the responsibilities of the Business Change Manager
- Key Areas of Focus for the Business Change Manager
- Leading Change
- Managing the Risks of Change
- Stakeholder Engagement and Communication
- Education and Learning Support
- Benefits Management
- Transitioning Change into the business Pre-Transition, Transition and Post Transition.