PJ365L1 – MS Project 365 Level 1
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: PJ365L1
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This event is designed to familiarise you with the basic features and functions of Microsoft Project Professional so that you can use it effectively and efficiently in a real-world environment.
This event is designed for delegates who are responsible for managing projects in a work environment. This includes creating and maintaining project plans.
To ensure your success in this event, you should have basic project management knowledge and skills as well as basic PC skills. Exposure to Microsoft Office is advantageous.
You have an understanding of project management concepts, you may be responsible for creating and modifying project plans and you need a tool to manage your project plans. This event will teach you how to use Microsoft Project to effectively manage your project plans.
- Start a Project
- Work with Calendars and Project Tasks and resources
- Deliver a Project Plan.
Starting a Project
- Topic A: Project Management 101
- Topic B: Navigate and Customize the Project Interface
- Topic C: Add Tasks to a Project
- Topic D: Add Resources to a Project
- Topic E: Save a Project
Working with Project Calendars
- Topic A: Manage Project Time Frames
- Topic B: Change Working Time
Working with Project Tasks
- Topic A: Manage Project Tasks
- Topic B: Add Summary Tasks and Milestones
Working with Project Resources
- Topic A: Manage Project Resources
- Topic B: Allocate and Level Work Resources
Delivering a Project Plan
- Topic A: Print Project Views
- Topic B: Share Projects
- Topic C: Export Projects