ETSSASS – Assertiveness
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSSASS
- Duration: Days 1
- Price per delegate: £295.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Assertiveness is about self-empowerment, personal growth and personal change; this training enables individuals to empower themselves, grow personally and effect changes in their lives.
Because individuals will recognise and practice assertive behaviours to varying degrees depending on what is going on in their lives, it is difficult to specify a generic course outline for this subject. It is very much dependent on the needs of individuals. This is a sample outline that offers a few suggestions as to the type of training that can be delivered. Workshops will be very much dependent on and tailored to suit the client.
This workshop is aimed at any individual who wishes to be more assertive in their dealings with others.
Instructor led and group paced.
By the end of today delegates will be able to:
- Recognise your own behaviour in specific situations
- Define assertiveness
- Identify other behaviour types
- Describe and practice key assertiveness skills
- Apply assertive skills to making and refusing requests
- Build a practice of continuous improvement into your work place
Dispelling the myths.
- an in-depth look at what assertion is and how assertive people behave
Are you behaving?
- This section will explore and identify four types of behaviour that we can encounter in our daily lives
Practice makes perfect.
- This exercise will allow participants to experience the long-term effects of different types of behaviour on themselves and on others
- I want the art of making requests assertively
No! No! No!
- Three ways to say no to others
- How to say no, ask for time or change your mind