ETPRESPP – Advanced Presentation Skills using PowerPoint
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETPRESPP
- Duration: Days 2
- Price per delegate: £595.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
The ability to impart clear, concise and engaging information is a key component of everyday business life. Advanced Presentation Skills using PowerPoint for Impactful Delivery Course will equip delegates with the tools and techniques to help develop these crucial skills to create a positive, professional impression. Understanding and using PowerPoint technical functionality creatively combined with the power of your voice, will leave delegates feeling confident in their ability to present at any future business meetings.
Aimed at people working in a business context but suitable for anyone who wishes to enhance their PowerPoint capability and their presentation skills.
Performance Based Objectives
By the end of this two-day training programme, you should have an improved understanding of how to:
- Deliver high-power, captivating presentations, utilising PowerPoint functionality
- Structure the presentation ensuring unmissable messages conveyed
- Confidently present complex or controversial information, using well-planned and logical arguments to increase audience engagement
- Use humour, stories and examples to (as applicable)
- Develop responses to deal with audience challenges and unplanned distractions
- Create and deliver a stirring call to action, or memorable conclusion
- Practice delivering a dynamic, memorable presentation with reduced anxiety
- Utilise feedback from delegates and Trainer to make the presentation even more effective and/or powerful
The training facilitator will lead the course by focusing on PowerPoint functionality and how to use to best effect. Guidance and best practice regarding the use of photos; clip-art; video; charts and graphs, will be discussed. Knowing what style of presentation to use is important. The trainer will also share tools such as ‘silencing the audience’; providing context and addressing challenges.
Practice sessions will be embedded as part of the training programme.
Deciding the correct structure is essential as is the context. The course will address the most effective structures and will highlight the power of making the right choice at the outset. Be prepared to wow your audience with your new skills.