This Advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 365 training class is for PowerPoint 365 users who want to build upon their basic skills.
This course is intended for students who have basic skills with Microsoft PowerPoint 365 who want to learn advanced-level skills or students who want to learn the topics covered in this course in the 365 interface.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Create customized presentations with templates.
- Add special effects.
- Use the slide, notes, and handout masters.
- Create, edit, and import charts.
- Manage hyperlinks.
- Create custom shows.
- Secure and share presentations.
Attending this course, students must have:
- Introductory level PowerPoint skills.
- Applying a Theme
- Applying a Background Style
- Adding a Footer
- Arranging and Printing Sections
- Working with the Slide Master
- Slide Layouts
- Formatting Slide Masters and Layouts
- Adding a Watermark to Your Presentation
- Adding Slide Numbers Using the Slide Master
- Inserting a New Slide Master
- Preserving a Slide Master
- Modifying the Notes Master
- Modifying the Handout Master
- Adding a Header and Footer to Notes and Handouts
Working with Special Effects
- Animating Text and Objects
- Working with the Animation Painter
- Setting Animation Timing
- Animating a Chart
- Inserting SmartArt Graphics
- Modifying Smart Art Graphics
- Resizing/Repositioning a SmartArt Object
- Inserting Text into a SmartArt Object
- Formatting Text in a SmartArt Object
- Adding Shapes to a SmartArt Object
- Ungrouping SmartArt Objects
- Creating a Photo Album
- Adding Captions
- Applying a Theme to Your Album
- Customizing an Album
- Inserting Sounds and Video
- Editing Media Clips
Setting Up the Slide Show
- Setting Up a Custom Show
- Creating a Hyperlink
- Adding an Action Button
- Jumping to Another Presentation
- Using Rehearse Timings
- Navigating within a Slide Show
- Annotating a Presentation
- Creating a Presenter-Independent Slide Show
- Setting Up a Slide Show to Repeat Automatically
Outlines and Slides
- Exporting Notes and Handouts to Word
- Exporting an Outline to Word
- Saving a Presentation as an Outline
Managing Multiple Presentations
- Merging Multiple Presentations
- Reusing Slides from Other Presentations
- Viewing Multiple Presentations
- Tracking Changes in PowerPoint
Sharing and Securing a Presentation
- Sharing a Presentation with a Remote Audience
- Embedding the Fonts in a Presentation
- Inspecting the Presentation
- Packaging a Presentation for CD
- Using the Power Point Viewer
- Encrypting a Presentation
- Adding a Digital Signature
- Marking a Presentation as Final
- Granting Permissions
- Compressing Pictures
- Sending a Presentation in PDF format
- Using Comments
- Exercise: Using the Comments Feature
- Motion Path Changes
- Creating Custom Colour with the Eyedropper
- Using the Cloud
- Exercise: Using the Cloud
Dates & Locations
|Virtual Class||01/09/22 09:30||1 Day||£195.00|