ITIL3LCSI – ITIL® Certificate in Continual Service Improvement
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ITIL3LCSI
- Duration: Days 3
- Price per delegate: £895.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
The ITIL® Lifecycle in Continual Service Improvement Certificate is one of five courses that fit into the lifecycle stream of the ITIL® 2007 certification
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of the ITIL® Continual Service Improvement phase of the ITIL® core lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organisation.
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Continual Service Improvement environment and requiring a detailed understanding of the processes, functions and activities involved.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL® Expert in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL® Master if IT Service Management for which the ITIL® Expert is a prerequisite.
Prerequisites: Possession of the ITIL® 2007 Foundation Certificates or ITIL® V2 Foundation plus Bridging Certificate.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Introduction to Continual Service Improvement
- Continual Service Improvement Principles and Process
- Continual Service Improvement Methods and Techniques
- Organisation for Continual Service Improvement
- Technology for Continual Service Improvement
- Implementation Considerations
- Critical success factions and risk involved in Continual Service Improvement.
The course is comprised of lecture sessions, facilitated assignments and exercises and a practice examination.