ITIL3CSOA – ITIL® Capability Certificate in Service Offerings and Agreements
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ITIL3CSOA
- Duration: Days 5
- Price per delegate: £1,750 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This certification is intended to enable the holders of the ITIL® Foundation certificate in IT Service Management to acquire the skills needed to begin the practical application of the concepts, covered by this course, in support of the Service Management lifecycle.
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management, and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
- Individuals who require a practical understanding of the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how they may be used to enhance the quality of IT service within an organisation
- Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
Delivery Method: Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Service Portfolio Management
- Service Catalogue Management
- Service Level Management
- Demand Management
- Supplier Management
- Financial Management
- Business Relationship Management
The exam is gradient, scenario based multi-choice. There are 8 questions to be completed in 90 minutes. Each question will have 4 possible answer options, one of which is worth 5 marks, one which is worth 3 marks, one which is worth 1 mark, and one which is a distracter and achieves no marks. The pass mark is 28 marks from 40 (70_CS_).