ETSSVTP – Sustainable Social Value Through Procurement
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETSSVTP
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £595.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Our introductory training enables participants to understand what Social Value Through Procurement entails and the benefits it brings to organisations and communities.
Whether you are a buyer or a supplier, it has never been more important to deliver Social Value to the communities around us.
Our learning solutions are created by business and Procurement leaders, who understand the challenges buyers and suppliers can face in enabling social value outcomes.
This facilitated course introduces participants to delivering Sustainable Social Value through Procurement and Supply Chain Management, exploring core content such as:
- What is Social Value
- PPN 06/20 & UN Sustainable Development Goals
- Why does it matter
- Understanding stakeholder needs
- Identifying social value opportunities
- Aligning mutual goals and plans
- Evaluation and selection process
- Key performance indicators
- Governance to deliver outcomes.
The course incorporates a blend of lessons and practical exercises, enabling participants to work together to identify potential Social Value solutions.
The course closes with action planning to help participants prepare for their next steps.
Personnel responsible for running and participating in procurement tenders, ensuring they deliver the Social Value outcomes needed.
Post-event support is available to identify and embed social value practices and outcomes.
Participants will gain a basic understanding of the following:
- Defining Social Value
- Successful examples of Social Value
- Identifying opportunities for social value
- Embedding Social Value within the strategy
- Selection criteria and weightings
- Articulating benefits to stakeholders
- Engaging with communities
- Working together to deliver Social Value
- Critical Success Indicators
- Establishing a governance structure
- Communicating Success Stories.