ETJIRA – Jira® for Beginners
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETJIRA
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £495.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
This hands-on training course helps you learn the basics of Jira (Standard Edition), the popular tool for issue tracking and agile project management. This course covers all the features needed to manage projects and tasks in Jira. Learn how to set up and organize your work, create issues, switch between project boards, find issues assigned to you, and use dashboards.
There are no prerequisites for attending this course although an understanding of Agile is useful.
- Manage Scrum and Kanban workflows with Jira
- Track multiple projects and teams
- Configure Jira to align with your organization's needs
- Utilise reports to increase visibility and transparency
- Implement best practises to avoid common pitfalls
- Getting started with Jira
- What is Jira?
- What are the benefits of using Jira?
- Exploring the Jira interface
- Jira Key Concepts – Issues, Workflows and Projects
- Setting up your profile
- Customising your workspace
- Scrum with Jira
- Setting up and managing your Product Backlog
- Refining your Product Backlog
- Sprint Backlogs and Sprint planning
- Reporting – Sprint, Burndown and Velocity Charts
- Kanban with Jira
- Setting up a Kanban board
- Kanban swim lanes
- Customising columns
- Kanban Monitoring and Reporting