ETCYSE – An Introduction to Cyber Security
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: ETCYSE
- Duration: 1 Day
- Price per delegate: £595.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
About the Course
This course provides learners with a baseline understanding of common cyber security threats, vulnerabilities, and risks. It’s an overview of how basic cyber-attacks are constructed and applied to real systems is also included.
- Anyone who is interested in security, securing data, information or just yourselves while online
- Anyone who works or is interested in learning about cyber security and cyber research
- People who are just started out in the security field and want a fast, easy way to find out about what cyber security means.
- A brief overview of core cyber principles.
Introduction to Cybersecurity
- Including but not limited to malware, phishing, denial of service, hacking (state and non-state), internal and external threats, ransomware, resource theft
- Including but not limited to reputational damage, legal consequences, GDPR
- Including but not limited to external defences, perimeter defences, internal defences, the “onion” model, backups
- Including but not limited to reducing attack surfaces, honeypots, patching and updates, backups, pen-testing
Training and education
- Including importance, methods,
- Where are we going? What may happen? Where to learn more.