CP-PRNGX – Check Point – MDM with Check Point Provider-1 R71
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: CP-PRNGX
- Duration: Days 2
- Price per delegate: £1,195 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Multi-Domain Management with Check Point Provider-1 R71 is an advanced course for Check Point's Managed Security Services. This course provides an understanding of the concepts and skills necessary to configure, implement and manage Check Point's Provider-1 R71; including installation and configuration of multi-domain servers, creation and configuration of Customer Management Add-ons (CMAs), migration of existing Security Management Servers into CMAs and the configuration, implementation and installation of global policies and VPNs, and manage multiple distinct sites via a single management interface
This course is designed for systems administrators, security managers, or network engineers implementing Provider-1 R70 in an enterprise setting.
Attendance of Check Point Security Administrator R71 and Check Point Security Expert R71, or equivalent knowledge and experience
Instructor led, group-paced, classroom-delivery learning model with structured hands-on activities.
- Choose the correct Provider-1 implementation to cover customer requirements
- Classify the various pieces of the Provider-1 architecture and recognize their interactions together
- Use the correct tools to troubleshoot and solve any issues that may arise in the architecture, file system or processes " Install Provider-1
- Configure the Provider-1 container environment
- Create a Primary MDS Manager
- Install and configure the Multi Domain GUI
- Implement any necessary Management Plugins for a specific customer or Provider environment
- Troubleshoot and solve any issues that may arise during installation and configuration
- Create and configure a CMA for a Customer.
- Migrate an existing Security Management configuration into Provider-1 with CMA Migration tools.
- Troubleshoot and solve and issues that may arise working with CMAs.
- Configure and implement a MLM for the Provider-1 environment.
- Configure and implement a CLM for a given Customer.
- Configure and implement a Global Policy.
- Configure and implement IPS in the Global Policy.
- Configure and implement VPNs globally and per customer.
- If necessary, create a secondary MDS Manager and enable MDS High Availability.
- Create and configure secondary CMAs, where applicable for customers.
- Configure CMA High Availability based on a customer's requirements.
- Installing and Configuring the Primary MDS Station
- Securing the NOC
- Adding the UK_Corp City Site to Provider 1 R70
- Creating and Migration of Existing Japan_Corp Site
- MDS MLM Installation and Configuration
- Creating and Assigning a Global Policy
- Configuring MDS High Availability
This course meets the requirements for the CCMSE Certification. A separate examination is available for those delegates who wish to have a formal qualification.