CLKF – Certified Lean Kanban Foundation
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: CLKF
- Duration: Days 2
- Price per delegate: £850.00 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
The Kanban Method provides pragmatic, actionable, evidence-based guidance for successful evolutionary change. It starts with what you do now and pursues evolutionary change while respecting current roles, responsibilities and job titles, and encouraging leadership at all levels. This allows organisations to evolve business processes gradually, define and use relevant metrics to measure progress, and significantly reduce the risks associated with complex change programmes.
Anyone who is involved in product development or knowledge work, from any position would be suitable to attend this course. This includes but is not limited to the following:
Product/software developers and testers
High-level management positions.
Performance Based Objectives
You will leave this course with the knowledge of Kanban principles and general practices, and skills that will enable you to apply Kanban with confidence in your organisation.
Introduction to Kanban
Definition of the Kanban Method
Kanban in action: immersive Kanban simulation
Using a kanban system: practical lessons from the simulation
Introduction to STATIK: Systems Thinking Approach To Introducing Kanban
Identifying internal and external motivation for change
Demand analysis for different types of work
Mapping the workflow
Discovering different classes of service
Choosing system replenishment and delivery frequencies
Kanban system design
To support the classroom teaching this course uses non-technical exercises, simulations, a case study and discussion organised in small groups.
- Course participants will receive:
- Printed copies of the key Kanban concepts and course exercises
- Electronic copy of the course slides
- Electronic copy of the book "Kanban - Successful Evolutionary Change for Your Technology Business" by David J. Anderson
- Lean-Kanban University (LKU) certificate of course completion
- Membership of the Lean-Kanban University (LKU) and access to the members™ only sections of the LKU website