BO4DI – SAP Business Objects Data Integration 4.0
Enquire/Book this course
- Code: BO4DI
- Duration: Days 3
- Price per delegate: £1,560 +VAT
Trained over 60000 delegates
Course delivered by industry expert instructors
Highly competitive pricing
Project team members with basic knowledge of your source and target data systems, DBMS, legacy systems, business intelligence, SQL, and your organization's data needs.
Software developers, consultants, database administrators, or project managers working on data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality (real-time or batch) projects.
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing and ETL (Extraction, Transfer and Loading) concepts
- Basic knowledge of SQL language
- Basic knowledge of elementary procedural programming
Performance Based Objectves
Participants will gain the knowledge to participate in implementing, administering, and managing data extraction, data migration, data warehousing, data integration, or data quality projects.
Particpants will learn about creating, executing and troubleshooting batch jobs, using functions, scripts and transforms.
The knowledge you will acquire will form the basis for more advanced training in Data Quality Management.
- Describing Data Services
- Examing data acquisition and process chains
- Creating batch jobs for data integration
- Troubleshooting batch jobs
- Using functions, scripts and variables
- Using Platform Transforms
- Setting up error handling
- Capturing change in data
- Using the data integrator platform transforms
If you want to increase your skill level and knowledge of Web Intelligence, this course is recommended:
- BODS30: SAP BusinessObjects Data Quality 4.0