The Care Inspectorate is the independent scrutiny and improvement body for care, social work and child protection services and has a significant part to play in improving services for adults and children across Scotland. It regulates and inspects care services and carries out joint inspections of adults’ and children’s services delivered by health and social care partnerships across local authority areas.
The Care Inspectorate operates from offices across Scotland. Its headquarters are co-located with the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSC) in Dundee.
In January 2019, Elite were awarded the contract to deliver bespoke office 365 and windows 10 training to approx. 600 employees. Each session was Instructor Led and delivered across various locations in Scotland.
Course content was tailored to suit the exact needs of the Care Inspectorate: –
- What is Office 365?
- What’s included (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote)
- Anytime, any device.
- What is Office On-Line
- Signing In
- ‘How to do in’:
- Upload a file
- Create and Save a file
- Delete and restore files
- Share a file
- Sync OneDrive files and folders
- Use the OneDrive Mobile App.
- Launch SharePoint from your computer
- Create and saves file
- Create a folder
- Upload a file (drag and drop and via the toolbar)
- Share a SharePoint File
- Sync SharePoint files and folders
- Restore previous versions
- Office On-line
- Share files from other apps
- Add and review comments
- Use an @mention
- View previous versions of Office files
- Desktop Apps
- Sign into O365 using open applications such as Word or Excel
- Save files on-line
- Share files from your Desktop Apps
- Save files from your file explorer
- Create and format a post in Teams
- Use @mentions to get someone’s attention in Teams
- Save a Post or Message
- Best Practices
- When to use OneDrive and when to use SharePoint
- When to use Office online and when to use the Office Desktop apps
- When to co-author and when to use comments
Course feedback was excellent across all sites. For further information on O365 training with Elite Training please get in touch via email or call us on 0141 222 2227.